2016年5月1日星期日

I think you should start playing

I think you should start playing with friends and try to improve in a progressive way, Ramos told FIFA.com. Next, try to play in some local tournaments and, finally, go up against the best players in the world in FIWC mode to Fifa 17 Coins see how they play and to identify where you can improve your gameplay.The 90-match cap, introduced for FIWC 2015, has been eagerly embraced by both former champions. The games cap suits me because I'm really busy this year, said Ramos. I'm still coaching my under-12 football team.

I also am back on the real pitch playing for an amateur team and I have to study a lot this year, so the new system is perfect for me.Playing 90 matches is reachable for all players, said Grannec, but online qualifiers are not my strong point. I'm better at live events. I'll probably try to qualify both online and offline. I really want to make it to Munich. Football has a strong presence in Germany and they are the actual World Champions so it's the perfect venue this year for the FIWC.Contrary to popular opinion, Ramos doesn't believe that playing a Grand Final in front of a home crowd makes a difference, something that he experienced first hand in an unsuccessful campaign at Madrid 2013.

Despite the home advantage Ramos was unable to defend his world title, going out in the group stage. But what about FIWC 15, will we see the Spanish giant in Munich? I can't tell you, but the only thing I know is that I will do my best to be there, he said.Do you have the technique, will and skill to become the next interactive world champion? Join us in Season 2 of qualification for FIWC 2015 and try to secure your seat in Munich for Buy Fifa Coins the ultimate experience  the FIWC 2015 Grand Final!
http://oxwall-demo.iyaffle.com/blogs/post/14692

没有评论:

发表评论