2016年6月15日星期三

Degea continue to talk about Van Gaal

Degea not go to Real Madrid, leaving in Manchester United, and with Manchester United contract until 2019, he used" very correct "to describe his choice summer.Degea went on to say: "There is no so-called disappointed not disappointed, this is what has happened, we must look ahead I am very happy at Manchester United now anything can happen in the transfer market, things can be even. reverse occurred within Fifa 17 Points Account twelve minutes, the football world is like that.

There are difficult moments, strange moments, but these will help you to mature. Of course, it becomes stronger. "Previously, Degea have talked Transfers Real Madrid storm, he was very lucky to stay Manchester United, and now his argument further, even quite a bit "mistake" means.

In addition, Degea also talked about the Manchester United coach Louis van Gaal, he revealed that the Netherlands was actually the Manchester United dressing room marshal "pistachio." Degea said: "He is a great person you can talk to him about anything you want to Fifa Coins talk, but also face to face, he is a very sincere person we have a very good relationship between coach and player. We all want to be the best club Manchester United.

"Degea continue to talk about Van Gaal, he said:. "I went back to Manchester United from the start, Van Gaal gave me a lot of confidence and he told me that I can play, relax, and before the line that he is a funny people, made a lot of jokes, now and in the future, he will do something to make everyone have a good mood.

However, we are mostly talking about football. "Finally, Degea also thanked the fans for his support, he said: "I went back to Manchester United play the first game, so I was very impressed, Old Trafford fans accepted me, he let me hairs both stand up. It's hard to Fifa 17 Coins describe how the kind of day, which I really appreciate. "

没有评论:

发表评论